Midrift Human Rights Network undertakes training on various issues affecting the community. Among them are;
- Training and capacity building communities on their rights and advocacy skills.
- Training and capacity building Community Policing Forum members and Community Policing Committees on their mandate.
- Training Trainers of Trainees (TOTs) on peace and security.
- Training and Capacity Building media practitioners on sensitive reporting.
- Training and capacity building communities on devolved funds and how to hold leaders to account.
- Training and Capacity building the marginalized and vulnerable in the society eg women and youth.
- training and capacity build elected local leaders on how to execute their mandate and how to use the devolved funds allocated to them.