TRAINING AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Midrift Human Rights Network undertakes training on various issues affecting the community. Among them are;
- Training and capacity building communities on their rights and advocacy skills.
- Training and capacity building Community Policing Forum members and Community Policing Committees on their mandate.
- Training Trainers of Trainees (TOTs) on peace and security.
- Training and Capacity Building media practitioners on sensitive reporting.
- Training and capacity building communities on devolved funds and how to hold leaders to account.
- Training and Capacity building the marginalized and vulnerable in the society eg women and youth.
- training and capacity build elected local leaders on how to execute their mandate and how to use the devolved funds allocated to them.
PLACE BASED LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Place based leadership development Training ensures Personal and Professional Identity Development and also ensures we have leaders who have Leadership Qualities and Values.